“I wish all documentaries were as playful and profound as this! You'll have a whole new appreciation for the complicated little worms that haunt our collective insides...”
- Jad Abumrad, host, Radiolab
- 11.11.10 'Parasites' in Discovery News article on Biotherapy!
- 10.22.10 'Parasites' was mentioned in Time Out New York in advance of our Observatory screening!
- 7.27.10 'Parasites' on digg.com!
- 7.27.10 Robert Lamb at the blogs at howstuffworks did a great interview with filmmaker Sharon Shattuck!
- 7.23.10 The Petoskey News Review wrote an article about Sharon and her brush with destiny (rather, documentary filmmaker Michael Moore) in advance of the official 'Parasites' premiere at Moore's 2010 Traverse City Film Festival!
- 7.6.10 Thanks to howstuffworks.com for the Twitter and Facebook shout-outs!
- 6.14.10 Advance screening notice on MyNorth.com.
- 6.9.10 Listen to Sharon's short interview with University of Michigan journalist Mandira Banerjee, here!
- 2.13.10 Waiting for the Cure is waiting for the film!
- 2.1.10 the lukECOLOGY blog posted about 'Parasites' ("hookworms become movie stars (sort of)")!
- 1.24.10 Parasite of the Day, a blog by Dr. Susan Perkins at the American Museum of Natural History, gave us a shout-out before our NYU advance screening!
A Smattering of Production Stills
Sharon at the 2010 Traverse City Film Festival with filmmaker (and festival founder) Michael Moore